This is the January 2017 edition of Questions We’ll Never Have Answers to. It’s important to note that these questions are listed in no particular order. Have some answers? Leave them in the comments.
- Why do Hmong people hate Yasmi so much? (read the comments)
- Who attended Trump’s inauguration festivities?
- When did Takeshi Kaneshiro grow from teenage c-pop star into handsome heartthrob?
- Why are there dragons in bodies of water? And why do people not care?
- Why it is that from January – April there is a surge of traveling to Thailand/Laos by Hmong people?
- Is Brenda Song Hmong?
- I don’t understand how the women’s march was the start of a movement. is it because for the first time white women are woke? Haven’t the movement been going one for a really long time?
- Asians = White people?
Happy one year to us! In this episode we talk about Linda’s recent #wanderlust trip, the Community of Excellence charter school updates, the Secret War veterans memorial at the Minnesota State capitol grounds, Hmong leaders (and Mai Na Lee’s book, Dreams of the Hmong Kingdom) and how Hmong people love a good swindle.
Below is the list of links for those who want to learn more about the stuff we mentioned and talked about.
Community School of Excellence-
Minnesota Memorial for Secret War veterans-
Mai Na Lee’s book Dreams of the Hmong Kingdom–
also check your local library
Follow, like, and tweet us at:
Any questions or comments, you can leave it in our comment box below or send us an email at: email@example.com