Episode 002 is up and ready for you to listen and discuss. In this episode our guest Chong Vang joins us for a conversation about the Doua Chialy Her videos, the different responses to these videos we’ve seen, the conversations about violence against women and girls we’d like to see and have going forward, and naming the new patriarchy. Below is a list of links for those who want to learn more about the stuff we mentioned and talked about.
- Bambu – The Queen is Dead
- 3 Stereotypes About Asians That Prevent These Domestic Violence Survivors from Getting Help
- How to Help a Loved One Who’s Being Abused By Their Partner
- On Gender, Masculinity and Rape Culture
- Against Patriarchy: 20 Tools for Men to Further Feminist Revolution
- How Violence Against Women Hurts Men (And 20 Things Men Can Do About It)
- What Raising Our Daughters Can Teach Us About Rape Culture
- 6 Ways to Talk to Your Son About Male Violence and Healthy Masculinity
- 10 Tips for Talking About Sexual Violence With Your Sons
- A Simple Feminist Parenting Tool to Use Today
- 7 Steps On How to Be A Good Ally
- 5 Tips on Being a Proactive Ally
Illustration for this episode was made by co-host Paj Huab Hawj.