In this episode, we talk about the University of Minnesota’s football sexual assault case, the election results, and what is a Hmong fuckboy.
- University of Minnesota Football Sexualt Assault Case
- Police Report
- University of MN Investigation Report
- University California, Davis Sex Assault Case : We acknowledge that although Her was not convicted of rape, he plead no contest to assault by means of force likely to produce great bodily injury, a felony. Her is to register as a sex offender. In this episode we use the word “rape” because this is the word the victim, Yee Xiong, uses and the basis for the cases that went to trial.
- Election Results
- Events/incidents after the elections
- What does a Hmong Fuckboy looks like?
- Buzzfeed article
Fuckboy definition used in podcast (not white girl definition): http://jezebel.com/the-definition-of-fuckboy-is-not-what-bad-trend-pieces-1725157828
Follow, like, and tweet us at:
Any questions or comments, you can leave it in our comment box below or send us an email at: email@example.com
This is the January 2017 edition of Questions We’ll Never Have Answers to. It’s important to note that these questions are listed in no particular order. Have some answers? Leave them in the comments.
- Why do Hmong people hate Yasmi so much? (read the comments)
- Who attended Trump’s inauguration festivities?
- When did Takeshi Kaneshiro grow from teenage c-pop star into handsome heartthrob?
- Why are there dragons in bodies of water? And why do people not care?
- Why it is that from January – April there is a surge of traveling to Thailand/Laos by Hmong people?
- Is Brenda Song Hmong?
- I don’t understand how the women’s march was the start of a movement. is it because for the first time white women are woke? Haven’t the movement been going one for a really long time?
- Asians = White people?